Links

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us and now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded Noontime hump and it will be all downhill working towards a three day holiday weekend.

Wish Michelle luck, say a prayer or whatever anyone has to do, today is potentially a big day for Michelle. I'm not going to say anything until we have our definitive answers that we need, but her stress level has been significantly diminished over the past week.

We're still undefeated in Softball. Yep, we played another undefeated team on Monday Night that we had never beaten and low and behold, they went down to defeat. That runs our record to 2-0 in the old farts league and this has been my funnest year of Senior League Softball since I returned three years ago. I'm getting the chance to play again with so many players from yesteryear, players that were on some of my best teams through the years and when I loved the game. Add that in with the guys we started with and picked up the last couple of years and I think we finally have something pretty special. We shall see as the season plays out.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: