Links

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic came up on my timeline a couple of days ago on Facebook for memories and it's time to remember Sadie. Sadie was Michelle's dog before we moved in together, and was a pretty good dog, she used to love to go down to the trails and walk with me when I used to go. As soon as I started to change clothes, she just knew we were going to the trail.

This picture is from a part of her life where she was in fact full of life. She would run around the yard and was much quicker than I ever anticipated her being, but a couple of years later father time had caught up to her and her quality of life was gone, we had to do the unbearable and put her down.

She was a good dog and a faithful companion to Michelle and the kids up until the end.

Have yourselves a good day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: