Links

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up early watching Orange County on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

If you live in Morgantown and more specifically my side of town, travel might be a little difficult this morning as the Morgantown Marathon is taking place this morning. All three races cover Van Voorhis Road with the Marathon going into Sabraton and other areas around town. Be careful driving this morning, if you have to get somewhere plan accordingly.

For Michelle and I, we are heading out today for a mini road trip. We are going to Trent's birthday party today in Cumberland, but we are going to make a day of it by traveling around and checking out some local butcher shops. We want to find one at least semi-local that can compare to the one we visited in Amish Country. We have a few we would like to visit and check out before we head west.

The Mountaineers play today at noon, but they are in Kansas and I'll just set the game up to record and watch it later. It's on ESPNU here in Morgantown. Channel 174 here in Morgantown for those of you who don't know where the channel is located on your dial.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: