Links

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again in our rear view mirror, can't think of a better reason to replicate my Tuesday's Theme blog other than it is Tuesday.

* It has been 19,675 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old. Layla and I talked about this this past weekend, I don't think she grasps the concept of a 933 day calendar.

* It has been 4,881 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, I have stayed the course and worked in my field of study since I graduated even though my job title is now Engineer.

* 3,482 days ago I asked Michelle out for dinner and to see the movie 10,000 BC, I could have went and seen Semi-Pro but I chose this stupid movie.

* 2,706 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, about 4:00 in the morning, but she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,243 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,179 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days or so here or there and depending on how I feel.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,825 days away. Pitt is selling 50 yard line seats for less than the price of a Big Mac.

* There are 315 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 175 more days to go until Spring 2018. Yes everyone loves the fall or the winter, bah humbug give me the tropical climate.

* 130 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.

* 97 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. Should be an interesting one this year to say the least.

* There are 90 more shopping days left until Christmas. WalMart has their Christmas Trees up already. That's OK, we already started buying Christmas decorations a few weeks ago in Amish Country.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 66 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* We are 11 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival, if we make it up for that. We were just there this past weekend and I will be out working for the Festival.

* I have written 4,999 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger. I'm just one away from a Milestone post.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.

* Spoke with Gary over the weekend, he seems to be doing well. He's staying the course and is thinking about becoming a preacher.

* Spoke with Pam over the weekend, George is recovering. Still sore, but making progress. She said they all went to Fusion for Calvin's Birthday.

* WVU is off this coming week for Football. Should be a quiet weekend around town.

* We will be starting another quarter for RTI Sunday. I've got all my preparation done to start the quarter, just waiting for Sunday to officially start another quarter.

* With all the controversy this past weekend surrounding the NFL and the National Anthem and seeing so many people making empty claims of boycotting it while making multiple posts on the internet, I just want to point out we are going to the Steelers vs Jaguars game the weekend after this one. First time I will be going to a Steelers game without sideline passes...lol

* Mohigans lost, Steelers lost and WVU's defense was exposed despite winning. Not the greatest of sports weekends.

* I'm still converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I'm a slacker but I'll get them done. I'm about halfway there. When her dad made the tapes, he didn't waste any tape, he used up the whole two hours and did it at higher definition.

* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. Not a little bit, a lot.

* Have yourselves a great day and do something to change the world.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: