Links

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This gem is from Christmas 1998, my Dad's last Christmas. It's a picture of me and my Brother in Law George in my Dad's kitchen. That was the year we decided we were having Christmas Eve at my Dad's whether he wanted to have it or not. He was pretty much dead set against it up until Christmas Eve Day. He had planned on working that night and didn't want no part of it, but he eventually changed his mind and was all in to make this happen. Good thing he did because that was his last one.

I think we invented the selfie long before the iPhones were even thought of. The again my Dad used to turn the camera around and take pictures of himself long before this picture was taken.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: