Links

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

5,000


Well I have reached a milestone as a blogger. What I began 13 years ago when I just wanted to see what Blogger was and what is was all about that I started doing this new thing called blogging.

I had seen others write daily journals and I think when I started to write this that was my initial intention. Just a place to put my thoughts and share them publicly. I thought it was a good idea, but who knew how long I would do it. Thirteen years and 5,000 posts later, I'm still doing it and pretty much doing it daily for over a decade now.

My Blog has seen a lot through the years, both highs and lows. From me going from one job to another, to me meeting the love of my life and the things that we do and places we go. It's seen me visit numerous countries and go to places I would never have dreamed of when I started writing it initially, as they were all just dreams in the clouds.

It's seen us welcome new members into the family, celebrate many birthdays and even give my thoughts when very special people have left us and the grief that has caused us.

I've documented events and shared pictures and videos, and just simply shared my sometimes redundant and brain dead thought process.

It has been my pleasure to write this, even though it becomes a pain in the butt at times, I don't know what I would do without being able to write it.

Thank you to each and every reader, I know my blog has been read in many countries and in places I will never have the chance to visit. Thank you for allowing me to share my life with you and thank you for reading. Not too many people can make the claim to have written 5,000 blog posts.

Here's to the next 5,000 posts, 10,000th blog should be posted around the year 2030...lol

No comments: