Links

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up early and watching who knows what on the boob tube and collecting my thoughts for the day as I am waking up.

Michelle and I did make it to the Buckwheat Festival yesterday and I did manage to get my Buckwheat cakes. We stopped at the Methodist Church in Masontown to eat, as it seems like it is never crowded there when we go and they have some very good buckwheat cakes. After eating we headed into Kingwood to enjoy the festivities and see all the crafts. I do have to say I personally enjoy all of the livestock, I can walk through there and fart up a storm and no one blames me. It was my dust and go strategy and I pulled it off beautifully.

No real plans for the day, we might run back to Masontown and Streets Store to stock up some bacon and sausage. They really do have the best Bacon and Whole Hog Sausage in the area. Other than that this will be my last day off for a while with the exception of next Sunday, when we go to the Steelers vs Jaguars game, which could very well be my only day off in the Month of October from both jobs.

I think I hear the couch calling my name to come back and relax on it again.

Have yourselves a great day, make it memorable.

No comments: