Links

Friday, September 29, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Weather permitting this evening, I would like to go to Preston County this evening to eat Buckwheat Cakes. The Buckwheat Festival is in full swing and my experience with Buckwheat cakes last weekend was less than pleasurable. The best place and time to get Buckwheat cakes is in Preston County and during the Buckwheat Festival. Maybe it's a local thing, and I only crave them once a year and this is that time.

Other than that, if you are looking for a little High School Football action, University travels to St. Albans, Morgantown travels to Musselman and Clay Battelle is at home against Calhoun County. WVU is off this weekend so this is pretty much going to be a non-football weekend around the city of Morgantown.

I'm off tomorrow, but my next quarter starts with RTI on Sunday. It's been a nice little break and I have enjoyed it, but now it's time to get my butt back out in the field and bring the 2017 season to an end before I have to head back to St. Louis for re-certification.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: