Links

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Another work week has been started and we are now looking down the barrel of a Tuesday morning, good reason to write another Tuesday's Tidbits.

* It has been 19,658 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.

* It has been 4,874 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, fulfilling one of my dreams as I grew up here in Morgantown.

* 3,475 days ago I asked Michelle out for dinner and to see the movie 10,000 BC.

* 2,699 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, about 4:00 in the morning, but she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,236 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,186 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,832 days away. Pitt got destroyed by Oklahoma State this past weekend.

* There are 322 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 182 more days to go until Spring 2018. Summer is winding down and getting ready to end as we enter fall, but I'm a Spring and Summer kind of guy.

* 137 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.

* 103 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. Should be an interesting one this year to say the least.

* There are 97 more shopping days left until Christmas. Now we are within 100 days, time for people to really start planning.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 73 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* We are 18 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. Going to see if we can find a butcher up there as all the meat we bought from Amish Country in Ohio was great.

* I have written 4,991 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and I'm also starting to close in on 5,000 blog posts. I've been reading through some of my older ones through the years, it's a nice reflection and something enjoyable. It's the payoff for 13 years of staying with it.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.

* I had a good sports weekend this past weekend, the Mohigans, Mountaineers and the Steelers all won their respective games again.

* WVU will be on the road this week, so it should be quiet around Morgantown for the most part.

* We will be starting another quarter for RTI in a few weeks. I should be getting my specific materials in the very near future as to tell me specifically where I will be working. I've enjoyed the break, but I'm about to get busy once again for a month or so.

* Peanut has enjoyed her Summer, being able to roam around during the day before coming in of an evening to safely rest and eat. Days are getting shorter and colder, she may not like what is coming in the next few months. I don't either. I'm curious to see how she will do in the snow.

* I guess the riots in St Louis has hit the hotel we stayed at in January. They busted out the big glass windows where we would eat at in the Convention Center. We are planning on going back this January, maybe this time the arch will be open for us to ride to the top.

* I'm still converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I'm a slacker but I'll get them done.

* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. =)

* Have yourselves a great day and do something to change the world.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: