Links

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Another work week has been started and we are now looking down the barrel of a Tuesday morning, good reason to write another Tuesday's Tidbits.

* It has been 19,651 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.

* It has been 4,867 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, and I have worked primarily in the field that I studied.

* 3,468 days ago I asked Michelle out for dinner and a horrible horrible movie.

* 2,692 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, about 4:00 in the morning, but she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,229 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,193 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,839 days away, Penn State beat Pitt's (aka Akron) butt this weekend, now we want a shot at them.

* There are 329 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 189 more days to go until Spring 2018. Summer is not even over with quite yet and I'm counting down to Spring.

* 143 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.

* 110 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. Should be an interesting one this year to say the least.

* There are 104 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's September so some people start about now.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 80 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* We are 25 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. The other Amish Country we go to.

* I have written 4,983 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and I'm also starting to close in on 5,000 posts written which to I think is amazing that I have stuck with it this long.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.

* I had a good sports weekend this past weekend, the Mohigans, Mountaineers and the Steelers all won their respective games.

* We have been watching the weather channel the past couple of days tracking Irma and watching what it has done to the gulf coast of Florida.

* WVU is playing another home game this weekend, so we won't be venturing out and doing too much with all the anticipated game day traffic.

* Michelle and I may be moving in the near future, Patty has lost the properties down here (except for her house and her Dad's house) and a new landlord will be taking over in the near future. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

* I'm still converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. She brought a bag of them over last Sunday and we went through and determined which ones she wants converted to DVD. I'm a procrastinator, I confess.

* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. =)

* Have yourselves a great day and do something to change the world.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: