Links

Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include these fun filled times that we call weekends and look forward to. Fear not, it is the start of another work week but there is another weekend on the back side of it all.

Starting Sunday I will start another streak of consecutive days working as we start our final quarter with RTI. This is our fourth and final quarter of the year before I need to be re-certified in January, like I was earlier this year. It looks highly probable that I will once again be going to St. Louis this year as it is one of the sites that have been designated with Raleigh North Carolina and San Diego. Of course if they gave me a choice I would be going to the left coast and Sand Diego, but Michelle and I will most likely be heading back to St Louis this year.

No other plans for Michelle and I this week, nothing really coming up this week other than working and coming home and making sure Peanut the cat has had sufficient time frolicking out side and bring her butt back in. Days are getting shorter and colder, I'm not sure she is going to like what is coming up for her the next few months, her care free summertime days are coming to an end...lol

Have yourselves a great day, make it special and memorable.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: