Links

Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday

Yep it's that day that we all love so much. The weekend is now exhausted and it's time to head back into our places of work and change the world. Hopefully you are relaxed and recharged and ready to tackle it all and make a difference.

I have actually got a busy week ahead of me, a few meetings and working with an outside office trying to obtain some very detailed data. I've even got a get together luncheon at work where AECOM is going to buy us our lunch. I'm hearing a rumor it's going to be Dickie's BBQ, so I'm a little excited about that as I love their food.

Morgantown is getting a new indoor gun range that will be located in Sabraton. It's supposed to be a state of the art facility. I have been going to Fairmont and the ATR Performance Range which is really nice, but the one in Morgantown is supposed to be state of the art so we shall see. I like to go shooting every once in a while to keep my weapons in working condition and to practice with them. Yes Michelle is still a better shot than I am....lol

Have yourselves a great day today and let's change the world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: