Links

Saturday, September 16, 2017

It's Gameday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the Sandman last night and I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day.

It's Football Saturday in Morgantown which means the "I Need Tickets" guys are probably already out and about as they have a short window to gather and resell tickets prior to the noon kickoff today. The Mountaineers are taking on Delaware State which that the Mountaineers should win handily as they are a rebuilding FCS program. Should be a good day for highlights for the Mountaineers.

Michelle and I will be watching the game from the comforts of our very own living room. No log bathroom lines and food is much more reasonable prices and parking is free. You know there were times that I would never miss a game, but it just seems like the price of attending a game had passed its feasibility threshold for me years ago. $60 for an FCS opponent that hasn't beaten anyone in a couple of years, $40 for parking where you still have a mile or so to walk to the game and that is before you even walk into the gate. Hence why I will be watching this game in the comfort of my living room.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: