Links

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* The Solar Eclipse is now something we are talking about as it is now in the remembering stage rather than the preparation to view stage. Good reason as any to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,630 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.

* It has been 4,846 days since I graduated from WVU. I loved my time at WVU and now we are watching a whole new batch begin their careers and am ready for them to leave again already...lol

* 3,447 days ago I asked this very special lady out on our very first date, we have been together ever since and still going strong.

* 2,671 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, we're still going strong today.

* It was 2,208 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,214 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,853 days away, we need to kick a little Panther ass, it has been too long.

* There are 350 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 210 more days to go until Spring 2018, Spring is my favorite season of the year. Summer is not even over with and I'm counting down to Spring.

* 164 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman. I have to remember to send him some booze this fall.

* 131 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition to say the least.

* There are 125 more shopping days left until Christmas. Target has beat Walmart to the punch in putting out their Christmas stuff.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 101 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* We are 46 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. There is a new Cheese factory that I want to check out up there.

* There are only 12 more days to go until the Mountaineers kick some VT cHokie ass as the start of the 2017 WVU Football season is close to starting. I'm ready to have the Black Diamond Trophy back in Morgantown.

* I have written 4,961 blogs in what will soon be my 13 full years of being a Blogger.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.

* I hope everyone had some good experiences viewing the Eclipse yesterday, if you missed it there is another similar one coming in about another 70 years.

* Softball season is complete. We had a one night playoff yesterday finishing up the season. It was a good year and I'm thankful to have played with this wonderful group of guys once again.

* Working for RTI I did manage to have a decent weekend, but not as productive as I would have like it to be. Hoping to wind this quarter down in the very near future, it has been a challenging one.

* This is my 28th Consecutive Day of working one job or the other and I will be working into this weekend as well.

* Michelle is going home this weekend for her Grandmother's 96th Surprise Birthday party.  This is the Grandmother whose home we go to every December when we do Christmas in Ohio.

* Light Up Night and Butterfly Release is this weekend at Westover Park. All proceeds go to the Johnny Koon fund at WVU Hospitals.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: