Links

Friday, August 11, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Today Michelle have an honor with her employer that I have never had the pleasure of doing. Growing up the son of a Coal Miner, I have never been underground in a coal mine, although Michelle and I talked about going to the Coal Mine Museum in Beckley to take their underground tour. Today she beats me as she will be going underground today with her employer Mepco LLC for a tour.Yes I am a little jealous, only because it was something my Dad had promised to do for me and we never had the opportunity.

After that Michelle is going back up North to visit a friend as my weekend will be very busy with all the students coming back and attempting to catch some of the new transient residents return to Morgantown for the start of a new school year.

I said last week that my life was about to get very busy, well that time is now upon us. Hopefully I can a day off from one job or the other by Labor Day.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: