Links

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hump Day

Two in, two more ahead of us, now we're just trying to navigate ourselves up and over this noon time hump so we can see another fun filled weekend off in the Horizon.

Things are starting to wind down for me a little bit now. For RTI I had a listing that was two months old that I finished up and set out on Sunday, we have met our goal this quarter for the first time since I started working for them and by "we" I mean our group. Softball season is now over with as we ended up finishing in the playoffs where we ended up in the regular season and that was third place.

Fall and Football season is coming and my intense schedule is starting to wind down a little bit allowing me to concentrate on one thing for a few weeks and possibly have a few weekends off here in the very near future. I'm actually looking forward to a little bit of downtime.

Did everyone enjoy the eclipse Monday? I had my special glasses that I bought for $1.99 at Krogers (some coworkers bought some for $15 each off of amazon that were not as protective or clear as mine). Working with a number of Engineers, I saw all kinds of contraptions that were built to view the eclipse. Some rather complex and some were as simple as two plates. One on the ground and on being held up with a pinhole in it to catch the reflection. All were very effective.

Have yourselves a great day, change the world and make it a better place with each and every passing day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: