Links

Monday, August 28, 2017

A New Streak

When one streak ends, a new one begins only this streak is only going to be a small handful of days. It's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living for another fun filled week of work.

I do have to say that it is a little bit relaxing knowing all my listing is done for the quarter, all my interviewing is done for the quarter and Softball season is over with, now I can concentrate on one career thing right now as I gear up and get ready to start watching Football.

Nothing major planned for me during the week ahead, just a couple routine meetings at work and that is about the excitement I have planned for this week.

I have a family member going in for Surgery on Wednesday this week, they found out last week that the surgery had been bumped up a couple of days as a simple precaution. Everything should be fine, but they are just using an air of caution and doing it mid work week as opposed to the end of the work week in case there are any complications.

Have yourselves a great day today and let's change the world together.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: