Links

Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end and that includes those fun filled things that we all call weekends. Now it is time for us to take our collective noses and stick them back together and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living. Me on the other hand, this is my 16th day in a row from what I can recall, I have worked every day since taking off a Saturday for my High School Reunion. I'm not complaining though.

Ice looks pretty good beside Pearl. Michelle is still trying to figure out all the features and accessories, we've been looking through the owners manual to see if it can cook dinner for us as well. Found out we bought her one day shy of us buying Pearl 6 years earlier. Only Pearl was a 2011 that we bought in 2011, Ice is a 2018 that we have bought in 2017 so it is the new model that is just now coming out.

Softball game tonight, it's the last regular season game of the year before the playoffs start, so I have no idea what happens after this evening. We are a playoff team, and will probably have the #3 seed going into the playoffs. Not bad for a bunch of guys who only play Sr league, all the other teams also play the regular leagues, we just get together to play a few games a year. I know some guys are wanting to put a regular team in the regular league next year, but my competitive days are behind me and I can no longer keep up with them young kids full of energy.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: