Links

Friday, August 25, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I have to say my routine has changed in the past few weeks, how I do things, when I do them and my whole systematic and repetitive routine has in fact with the job change. I welcome it as I am now once again challenged and I have a vision to push it way beyond expectation. Life is pretty good right now if I do have to say so myself. It's was just a matter of getting out of one routine and embracing another one.

This is my 27th Consecutive day of working either one job, the other or both of them like I did yesterday. I do have to say that I am in fact ready for a little bit of down time from RTI before we ramp up another quarter kickoff a little over a month away. I'll be working this weekend as well, but if my streak does not end on Sunday, it will be over next weekend as I really need a little break from it all and a three day weekend is a perfect point to call it over if not sooner.

Michelle is traveling tomorrow once again to surprise her Grandmother for her 96th Birthday. I would go but I have Pearl Scheduled to be inspected tomorrow morning plus I'm going to do some more field work.

Have yourselves a great day, live it to the fullest and do something to make a difference and change the world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: