Links

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, nothing is on the TV because I streamed Frozen last night and fell asleep watching it and have not changed the TV's setting since. I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and talking to a few people on Facebook about Sterling Faucet and the plant when it was in Morgantown.

We went to the Black Bears game last night and they dropped a 2-1 decision to Mahoning Valley. Mahonings pitchers registered 15 strike outs against the Black Bears. We actually had a man on third with no one out in the fourth inning and three batters struck out either looking or chasing pitches that were hitting 3' in front of the plate. It wasn't our finest hour, but I loved being at the Ballpark and had a great time with Michelle, Ashley and Christopher. We did manage to avoid getting rained on as it seemed to have went around us.

Todays plans, I'm back out in the field once again for my 23rd straight day of working one job or the other. and that streak looks like it may stretch the whole way into September and Labor Day weekend. It is starting to be a little bit of a drain on me especially with so many of my lines are transient residents and they didn't move in until we were half way done with the quarter and close to clean up time. That and starting a new job seems to have given me very little down time lately. The Baseball game last night helped tremendously.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: