Links

Thursday, August 03, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is very recent, so recent that it was just last week at Morgantown High's Class of 1982 35th Year Reunion. We grabbed a couple of group pictures during the weekend, but this is the one that had the most people involved in it so I chose this one. There are also better and closer pictures that were taken by others, but I have chosen to use the one Michelle took with my iPhone.

I should have taken my regular Camera for the day, but I did not and instead depended on everyone elses's pictures to really grab the moments of the weekend.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: