Links

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, me and the dogs (Rocki and Lilly are visiting) are up and I just took them outside for a good morning poop. I'm up watching something or another on the boob tube.

We did watch a couple episodes of House of Cards II yesterday. After watching the first one I thought we were going to have to surgically re-attach Michelle's jaw because it dropped that hard (not literally). It was one of those completely unexpected moments that you just were not expecting and did not see coming. I swear Michelle's mouth was open in complete shock for about a minute and that is literally.

Update on someone very special, they were released from the Hospital Yesterday at a very accredited after a very complicated surgery. Recovery is usually anywhere from 8 days to three weeks, and they will be coming home tomorrow. Even some of the worlds most renown Doctors are amazed by the recovery time. This is truly an amazing person.

Normal day for Michelle and I. Shopping and Laundry.

Have a great day.

No comments: