Links

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded snow filled Monday is once again behind us (Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?) and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 2,159 days ago I had the opportunity for a second chance for a first date with Michelle. I say second chance because she stood me up a few months earlier. =)

* 1,383 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this woman who had stood me up just a couple of years prior.

* 920 days ago I made her pay for the rest of her life for standing me up, I married her.

* There are only 6,503 days to go until I reach that golden age of retirement, give or take a few.

* 323 more days of blogging to prepare for my Goodbye 2014 year end blog.

* There are only a mere 317 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* Making it's debut for a 2014 blog entry as we booked it last night, 208 days until we set sail on the high seas again.

* We explored a lot of options, and because the Carnival Pride WILL be back in Baltimore in 2015, we're going to do the exact same cruise for a third year in a row. Booked and paid for, let the count down begin.

* In 176 days we will be celebrating our third wedding anniversary. I told you guys I would make her pay the rest of her life for standing me up.

* Also making it's 2014 debut, there are only 162 days to go until Jimmy Buffett comes to Pittsburgh. My maximum allowable purchasable tickets have all been spoken for when they go on sale next Monday at 10:00 AM.

* There are only 37 more days until SPRINGTIME!!!!!!

* In 6 days, those Jimmy Buffett tickets we buy every year go on sale. Like I said, I am only allowed to buy 8 tickets, but you can still buy them if you're interested in going. Contact me for details.

* This is my 3,545th blog that I have written for George's Journal. Hopefully I'll be on some exotic island out in the Ocean when my tenth anniversary as a blogger occurs later this year.

* As many of you may know, someone close to me had surgery yesterday, at the time of this blog they are still having their surgery done. It's a long complicated procedure, I will update when it is appropriate.

* Michelle is finally starting to feel a little bit better, she has been down a number of days and I think she has finally turned the corner.

* I spoke with my Mom a couple days ago, I guess she has been bitten hard with the flu bug over the past week and is also well on the road to recovery.

* I spoke to my brother Gary yesterday, first time I've actually gotten a chance to talk to him since Halloween. Hopefully we can all get together with a big bag of meat this summer to throw on the BBQ.

* Pam and George are in Baltimore right now. They are partially my eyes and ears the next few days.

* Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: