Links

Monday, February 03, 2014

I Hate Snow

It's going to be a long day when your day starts out like this. Wow did we get pelted last night and we have cars in the ditch on both sides of the driveway and a Sheriffs Deputy sitting in the driveway because one of them is in the middle of the road. No one is going anywhere in the Valley because roads are just that bad this morning.

My advice to anyone who is out there this morning is to give it a little extra time and allow the state Department of Highways to get out and do their job, but with the snow still coming down that may just be a losing battle.

Stay home and stay safe for a few hours, this will eventually let up as NETL has closed their doors and shut the site down until 10:00 AM this morning.



I've watched car after car try to make the hill by myself and each and everyone of them are unsuccessfully trying to navigate that hill and most are either going towards the ditches or about hitting cars that are already in the ditches and sitting there.

Stay in, stay safe and ride the storm out. There is no reason to risk yourself or anyone else's safety until this lets up a little bit.

Have I ever mentioned to anyone before my unbridled hatred for that crappy white stuff that keeps falling from the sky this winter.

I am so ready for springtime.

No comments: