Links

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to reflect upon briefly and relive in my blog for all to see and share. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task finding that one special lost moment in time, and sometimes I struggle to find something wondering if I have done it before or not. One thing for certain though, it is always a whole lot of fun.

This picture was taken by my lovely wife a few years ago as we were walking around our local Walmart store doing a little bit of shopping. I have no idea why I was wearing this hat, probably just to look silly. I think I was able to pull that off quite nicely. My luck this will end up on the People of WaMart site.

What on earth was I thinking that day, sheesh.

Anyways, have a great say. Hi ho hi ho

No comments: