Links

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen from the internet through the years and select just one. One (or two this week) lost magical moment in time to post up and reflect upon and write a little blog about. Reliving the day or the time. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture is a reminder to everyone that I Hate Snow. It was a hot summer day, the 4th of July and we slow cooked ribs and roasting ears of corn on the grill's. One thing that reminds me of summer is roasting corn on the fire, but I needed something to go along with this vibrant picture to tell a little more of a story, hence the two pictures this week for the same low low price.

It was a good day, Trish and Joe came over as well as my brother Gary. Hayley also visited with us and we all feasted on ribs and corn. I don remember it was hot as heck and that was the weekend our air conditioner was on the fritz, just making it that much hotter to deal with.

Notice that there is no snow in either of these pictures?

Come on Summer time, come on cookouts.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: