Links

Monday, February 03, 2014

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, unfortunately that includes those fun filled things like Weekends. It's time to stick our noses back on the Grindstone for another fun filled week of work so that we can continue to enjoy the weekends like we do. Although this weekend was filled with naps and relaxing.

I have to drop LP off tomorrow to have the air conditioning looked at and I'll be dropping Pearl off on Wed to have her repaired from me going into the ditch last weekend. Tuesday they are supposed to give me a loaner car for the day that is supposed to be an all electric car. It only has a range of 70 miles in total, but I am kind of wanting to test it out.

I'll drop Pearl off Wed and it should only take a couple of days to get her back. Going with a body shop that is more convenient rather than one that I have used previously. We'll have to see how everything works out, the claim is already in and the paperwork is already completed, now it's just a matter of dropping the car off.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: