Links

Friday, February 21, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I do have to say that this week has been pretty calm weather wise when considering the past couple of months, it's been a little warmer but it has still been winter. I am so ready for spring.

Our plans for this weekend? Once again not to much planned for us. It's that slow time of the year for us when there are more naps on weekends than things planned. I am really ready for Springtime, longer days, shorts and sandals. I'm ready to start planning the garden and listening to birds chirp. Come on Springtime, I miss you even more than I missed Friday being here.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: