Links

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Morning Slept In Blog

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one ton recover from a losing bout with the dreaded Sandman last night. I do have to say I went to sleep early and woke up much later than normal (at least for me) this morning, hence the later blog.

The WVU Football team filled in the rest of their coaching staff yesterday with a Monster hire. Tom Bradley will be joining the staff to replace Keith Patterson. So we traded the former Head Coach at Pitt with a former Head Coach at Penn State Bradley. Stranger things have happened, but I don't think growing up that that scenario was possible in my wildest dreams.

The WVU Baseball team pulled their season record to 2-2 by pounding out 14 hits yesterday in defeated San Diego State in Sand Diego. You can't say this since Randy Mazey has taken over this program that they are not very well traveled. We have one heck of a coach and a program to be proud of. New Stadium coming up next year, full allotment of scholarships, and what I would call one of the best coaches in the country at the helm. Things look really bright on the baseball front.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled across your blog while researching New Moon Cay. Hope you enjoyed your trip!

George Hall said...

Love Half Moon Cay, we're booked again for this year.