Links

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hump Day

That's two days down, now if you get up and look over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback, you can see the dawn of another snow filled (did I just say that)  weekend off on the horizon.

I don;t know if I have ever mentioned it on this board before, but  I kind of don't like snow that much. You could almost say that I really really dislike, oh heck I hate the white stuff. I'm more than ready for Spring and getting rid of all this crap on the ground and cold weather. My car has a sun roof, I want to be able to enjoy it. It may be a while, they are talking about another major storm the first week of March.

I do have to say, that I can't recall a winter where there has been so much snowfall and such frigid cold temperatures working together for such an extended period of time in any recent years. I'm not even sure if winters were this bad when I was younger, although we did have significantly more snowfall at times back then. This snow just seems like it came about three months ago and just when we think it's all gone, BOOM we get some more.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: