Links

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Hump Day

Well I guess you can say that that is two down this week, if that is what you want to call it.

I tried dropping LP off yesterday morning. I went to work and then tried to leave about 7:45 and traffic on Collins Ferry just wasn't moving at all. I watched a big SUV behind me end up in the ditch, how I have no idea, I just saw them there in the aftermath. So I cancelled the appointment for LP and will reschedule next week.

Today I am going to drop Pearl off so she can be worked on from my little bit of ditch riding. I would rather just get it fixed right and be done with it, it shouldn't take that long, I was told a couple of days. We'll just be a one car family until we get Pearl back from the body shop.

Hopefully the next couple of storms go to the north of us and we can avoid them completely. I'm tired of all the snow and bitter cold weather, I'm ready to break out the flip flips and shorts. I was actually listening to Jimmy Buffett on the way home from Sam's last night.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: