Links

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us, good thing because I have one more to work before I'm off to the Caribbean, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* 1,985 days go (how many of you are still counting from your first date) I had my first date with the woman who would forever change my life.

* 1,208 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 745th day of Marital bliss. (bet not many of you are counting those days either).

* Our third wedding Anniversary is in 351 more days.

* 133 days to go until New Years eve and the final blog of 2013.

* 127 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* I've got 103 more days until until I start my second half century.

* 19 more days until we set sail, I'll need to start writing those absentee blogs and set them up to post.

* 11 more days until the Mountaineers play their first football game of the season.

* This is my 3,346th post I have written since I first became a blogger on September 11, 2004. I'll be in Grand Turk on my 9th Anniversary of being a blogger.

* WVU is now back in full session, the traffic should slow down a little bit, the first day is always the most hectic traffic wise.

* Chad is attending Fairmont State, I know his Momma is quite proud of him.

* Have a Great Day!!!

No comments: