Links

Saturday, August 03, 2013

BFS Company Pic Nic

Here I am again, being the first person to recover from a losing battle with the sandman last night in a quiet household. I'm watching Patch Adams on HBO and surfing the net as I awaken to a new day.

Today's plans are to attend Michelle's company pic nic this afternoon. They had their first one last year and it received such a good review that they have decided to do it once again this year. The two people you see in the picture are the controller Sonny, which is Michelle's boss and her partner in crime in Accounts Payable Lydia.

Last year it was at Mason Dixon Park and unless I am mistaken it will be at the same place this year. It's really a nice little park and when I used to play softball for the first Judies Lounge teams this is where we used to practice all the time since it always seemed to be available.

I'm not sure how the weather is going to hold up this year, looking at the forecast ahead this does not appear as though it is going to be very cooperative today. You never know though, it could turn out to be a nice day.

Have a great day


No comments: