Links

Saturday, August 03, 2013

This Summer's Weather

`Yes I am going to do it, I'm actually going to write a blog post about the weather. Has it been a real hot and really nice Summer? With the exception of the 4th of July Weekend when our Air Conditioner went out it really has not been a Summer.

This season we have seen a lot of rain, more than I think I can recall during any recent Summers and the temps have been OK. Not real hot, not real cold but in the OK range. It's almost like this Summer never really arrived.

Here we are in August already and I asked Michelle last night where was the Summer? There were no swimming trips to some swimming hole because there really was no need for it. As we are entering the Dog Days of Summer I have to look back on what we have experienced and really ask "Why was the Summer?"

No comments: