Links

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hump Day

Guess what day it is. Come on you there reading this I know you know what day it is. Yes it is HUMP DAY!!!!! Woot Woot!!!!

OK, we've made it through a couple of days so far this week, now it's time to get up over that noon time hump and look off in the horizon at the dawn of another fun filled (and moving and carpet scrubbing) weekend for us. 

Chad had his first classes at Fairmont State yesterday and Jared started his classes at Piedmont, I guess that means school is back in full swing for those around us. Laiah is also attending Fairmont State this semester, so there are a few of them attending this semester. 

I got my first taste of traffic here at 4:00 when I went and picked up Hayley after work yesterday, Van Voorhis Road was a five lane mess where people were stuck in the middle of intersections making everything that much worse. I overheard a woman in another car sitting in traffic say "why aren't we moving" to which I thought to myself "welcome to the Morgantown Rush hour headache." It was absolutely ridiculous. The area in which I grew up in was nothing like this mess. 

At least there isn't much traffic this morning, so with that thought in mind...

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: