Links

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Uh Oh

Guess what day it is. Guess what day it is. Hump Dayyyyyyyyyy!!!Woot Woot!

I love the commercial and I don't think it will ever get old, especially on Wednesdays. You all know Wednesday, that's the day you look up over the noon time hump and off in the distance, just on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

As we get closer and closer to our cruise, I'm really starting to want it to hurry up a little bit and get here. I've watched everyone else take a summer vacation, now it's my turn to take one. I'm more than ready to get out on the ocean for a week.

I downloaded a kindle on my computer yesterday, I bought the Kindle version of the 2014 Farmer's Almanac and installed a Kindle reader on my computer. I have one on my work computer and my iPhone, so I thought I would get one for my home PC. Michelle has one she reads in bed and we have one that we're giving to Hayley who used to read a whole lot. I have a few other books that I have bought through the years, it's just nice to be able to access them all and have them all sync together.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: