Links

Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to Work Kind of Day

All good things must come to an end, and that even includes those fun filled things called weekends. It was an awesome weekend for me, went to my Niece's kids birthday Party, visited my Sister Terri on Saturday and got a visit from Val yesterday ton convert some media she has off of a DVD and into a computer usable format so she can "get Bobby" on their 10th Wedding Anniversary this week.

Now it'a time to stop having all the fun and concentrate on what we do for a living that allows us to life the lifestyles we live.

Don't think I have anything special planned this week, but that can always change in a moments notice.  We're starting to gear up for another Atlas next year and possibly looking beyond that with a few other projects.

Michelle was a little under the weather yesterday, I think she may have gotten a hold of something made with coconut and she is very allergic to it. Her fingers started to swell after breakfast, son I'm thinking it was something she ate. Hopefully she will feel better today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: