Links

Friday, August 23, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I swear this has to have been the wettest Summer that I have ever seen for Morgantown West Virginia. I'm not sure what the record is for rainfall or what this Summers rainfall total is, but if this Summer doesn't break the record I would be very surprised to say the very least.

If you are looking for something fun and exciting to do around Morgantown today, the WVU Men's Soccer team plays an exhibition this afternoon at 4:00 at the Dick Dlesk Soccer Stadium.

If anyone has some free time tomorrow, my brother in law Nick and I could use all the help we can get to help my Mom and Gerald do the first phase of their move. Moving a lot of books and things to storage is all that we will be doing, but the more the merrier is how we see it. Hopefully between me and Nick we can do this is a couple of trips between the two vehicles. Any help we can get would be greatly appreciated.

I need to start pre-writing all by Blogs for when we go on vacation in a couple of weeks. Internet connections are hard to come by in the Atlantic Ocean.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: