Links

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Morning

Here I site once again, awake in a quiet household with absolutely nothing on the TV. I turned on the Roku a few hours ago and fell asleep watching a movie and just haven't turned it back to the TV as of yet. I'm the only one up, but I am thinking of waking Michelle up so we can get to Wal-Mart before the influx of students get there this morning.

I was playing around with my digital camera yesterday trying to optimize some settings and get for some special effects to come with a camera click. I've already got the delayed shutter speed figured out and now I'm working on Apature, but mine only goes from 3.5-8 so there is not a whole lot of variance on that. I'm wanting to buy a new camera later this year and I'm wanting to take that final step and get a DSLR camera, but I want to know all it can do so I can optimize it rather than just buying an overpriced point and shoot camera. I want to be able to get full effects of what I am doing. I downloaded a program called GeoSetter yesterday that allows me to geotag photos like my iPhone does to put into Google earth.

Michelle and I stopped by and tried Morgantown's new Dunkin' Donuts yesterdsay. We were going to wait for all the hysteria to die down before we tried it. We each had a drink and a donut, and they were both pretty good. I had a diet coke and a coconut donut and Michelle had a cup of coffee and a sour creme donut.

Nothing planned for today, looking at the weather it is calling for rain all day.

Have a great day.

No comments: