Links

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one here so far who has recovered from a losing battle with the sandman and am up watching the classic Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

The students and the headaches are back in full force. Yesterday was move in day and this side of town was a little ridiculous with the traffic. So much for the easy drive home, now I'll have to fight to make a left of of Killarney at least until Thanksgiving break.

Michelle has a tiring and stressful week of work this past week, so I would imagine this weekend we're not going to get into much of anything, I've mentioned running to Springs PA to that Amish Country and picking up a few things, there are a couple stores we really like up there, but that is up in the depending on how she feels today.

Have a great day.

No comments: