Links

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my pictures that I have. Little lost moments of time that were captured with a camera and stored forever with the hope that we never lose them. I like to select just one of those lost moments in time and reflect upon it in my blog. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy,  it is however always a boatload of fun.

This weeks picture comes from Hayley's Sweet 16 Party that we held for her the year that we all moved in together. Michelle and I pulled this party off on a shoestring budget that year, but we managed to pull it off and make a memorable day for her.

She had a number of her friends over as well as quite a few family members on both sides of the family as well as a few other trusted adult friends. I think about everyone from my side of the family made it that day with the exception of a small few.

It's hard to believe that that has been four years ago and she is now 20. Yikes.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: