Links

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one who has recovered from the losing battle with the sandman from last night and am up early watching Man on the Moon on Netflix. I've always been an early morning person as long as I can remember.

Big game last night for Sand Diego Padres second baseman and Morgantown native Jedd Gyrko, as he went 3 for 4 and drove in 4 runs off of two Home Runs. That's 16 on the year for Jedd and he now seems recovered from the mid season injury and is tearing it up.

I checked up on Josh Judy and he hasn't pitched since last week. He was tearing it up earlier in the year and was killing them in AAA when he first went back up, but he's been struggling as of late and is currently back in AA. Have no fear he'll get it worked out and will make his return to the majors before it is all over with.

This is the last weekend for a while when there will be no football. Both High School and College Football start here in Morgantown next weekend. That and the Pittsburgh Pirates are going to make this a pretty interesting fall.

Have a great day, we'll be shampooing carpets and I'll be helping my Mom move a bunch of things to storage this afternoon.

No comments: