Links

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,908 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* 1,131 days ago we got engaged.

* 668 days ago we were joined together as husband and wife and have enjoyed marital bliss ever since.

* 204 days left until Christmas, it's creeping up on us quickly.

* 96 days until we set sail on the high seas once again on our second cruise.

* 44 days until Jimmy Buffett

* 18 days until the Kenny Chesney concert.

* 17 days until SUMMER!!!

* 11 days until Peter Frampton.

* I got home a little late last night, my cousin Sherri was having some computer problems and I went over to assist her. A technician got one of her computers going and another one has a fried hard drive, fried as in doesn't even recognize it.

* Michelle got the new TV in the bedroom set up as I was playing with the computers.

* Short but sweet blog.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: