Links

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the images that I have stored on my computers. Thousands and thousands of little lost moments in time that I have managed to capture with a camera that I can share and write a little blog about. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that picture and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

Yes this picture confirms it, I was such a stylish dresser 40 years ago. Look at that stylish shirt, a fashion statement that has yet to reach its time. The hair, yes that is me with hair and lots of it. This was back in my long haired hippy days of the 1970's.

This picture is actually from Christmas Day in 1973. I was not too far removed from being in a body cast and was just starting to get around a little bit. I was up and opening my Christmas Day presents from my Grandparents. I can't remember what I specifically got that year, but I remember suing that puff basketball ball and hoop for years in the living room. I used to play a lot, especially after grandma went to bed and you can't play nerf basketball without dunking and jumping. Grandma lost a few hours of sleep because of me and that hoop.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: