Links

Friday, June 14, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I'll be the only one in the office today, seems like everyone else has either went on vacation, taking a weekend trip biking or traveling for the weekend so it'll be just me today. It's going to be a short day anyways, so I should start my weekend in the early afternoon as I do our Sam's Club shopping for the week.

On our agenda this weekend? Concert number one of three at Stage AE when we are going to see one of my all time favorite artists Peter Frampton with Robert Cray, someone else I really like and Don Felder of the Eagles. Should be a fun night if the weather holds up.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: