Links

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Birthday Party

Today is picnic number two of the weekend for me, have I ever said how much I love Summertime, when I will be going to my nieces to celebrate a couple of birthdays.

Erica Jean and Josh will once again have a duel birthday party today as Val does every year. One bigger party is so much easier on everyone, but it is also one of the highlights of my summer.

Unfortunately Michelle will be at home today, she is having a procedure done tomorrow and she has to prepare her body for it and it may put her in some uncomfortable moments so she will be staying close to where she may need to be. She is preparing what she needs to do all day today as we speak.

I have been told Josh wants some kind of truck and Erica wants something called a pillow pet. I think this can be pretty easily arranged sometime today. I first have to go and do a little bit of grocery shopping and then I'll be heading up to Val's in the early afternoon.

Have a great day, camera will be in tow.

No comments: