Links

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hump Day

Roundabout on Mileground
Well that's two days down, now if you peek up over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

For those of you wondering about the new traffic patterns you will experience on the Mileground later this summer when  all the construction is completed, here is a little information  for you to know about schedules, phases and what is happening up there. It is a major headache right now, but once this is all finished this should greatly help the flow of traffic on 705 and the Mileground.  Hopefully it will make the afternoon less congested and keep the traffic flowing a little better and smoother. I know I've had a number of people ask me lately what was going to happen up there. I would say they are well ahead of schedule and are really kicking butt up there.

If you are looking for things to do this summer (I'm a little late on this), HERE  is BOPARC's calendar of events for the summer. Seems they are only doing three movies this summer and I've already missed the first one of the year.

Have a great day


No comments: