Links

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there, both living and past. The two men you see posted here in this picture are the two men who were the most influential in my life.

On the left was my Dad, George Hall Sr. This was a man who was loved by all that met him and left a lasting impression on each and every person he met.

On the right was the man who raised me until I was 13 in my Grandpa Hall. A musician and a man who had a very big influence on me and my life.

Both of these men are no longer with us, but the lives that they lived and the things that they did still touch my life each and every passing day.

So on Fathers Day, a holiday that like Mothers Day was founded locally here in Fairmont West Virginia in 1908, despite Spokane Washington getting credit for it two years later. I would like to wish these two men who have lived their lives and have moved on, a very Happy Fathers Day.


No comments: