Links

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Morning

I Hate Monday
All good things must come to an end, and that includes the weekend as Monday's always seem to follow a good weekend. Now it's time to stop all the singing, dancing and enjoyment that we look  forward to on the weekends and time to stick our noses back on those grindstones for another week of work.

This was a pretty awesome weekend for me that we are now leaving, got a few things we wanted to get accomplished, accomplished and got to see the second and biggest of our Concerts for the 2013 season. Next up is our yearly Jimmy Buffett Concert next month.

Now it's time to get back to work. I'll actually be at WVU this afternoon for a geological model demonstration in Petra, a software that we don't have but the Department of Geology and Geography does. We're going to see a specific model that pertains to a project we are working on.

Looking at the week ahead on my personal calendar I see nothing coming up, but that's not my work calendar. I do have a couple parties to go to this weekend, one being the annual Rosiak 4th of July party and the other being Erica and Josh's birthday party.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: