Links

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Do You Feel Like We Do

It's finally here, a day when I get the chance to see the man whose album I have probably listened to more than any other artist in my life.

Peter Frampton is one of my all time favorite artists, someone who I said I would love to see before I died. Well, the opportunity arose this year and I Jumped on it. I missed one a couple of years ago when he appeared at the Meadows Racetrack and we were right across the street at Tanger Outlets. This year thanks to Groupon making me one heck of an offer to see him, that I could not pass it up. Ticket's went on sale initially for $150.00 each, that was a little rich for my blood. Prices for the lawn dropped to $25.00 plus like $8.00 in fees and I was about ready to pay that for two tickets, but when groupon made them available for $17.00 a pop I could not pass that up. Great timing on their part. =)

I've never been to Stage AE yet, but it is an amphitheater that is in the parking lot of Heinz Field where I will also be in seven days to see Kenny Chesney, but that will be at the stadium.

Have a great day, I plan on it.


No comments: